Private Helicopter Tours in Israel
Enjoy the views from up above as you take a scenic helicopter tour in Israel!
Whether you want to charter a helicopter to tour Israel from above or you want a quick helicopter ride to Jerusalem to dine in your favorite restaurant, Israel Concierge ensures comfort, security and prestige.
Hire a VIP helicopter for exclusive helicopter tours over Jerusalem, the Dead Sea, Masada, the Negev, the Golan Heights, Haifa, the Carmel Mountain and Nazareth.
Private helicopter flights are the best way to see the spectacular views in Israel. Israel Concierge helicopter tours are completely customizable with the option to select flight duration, pick-up location, multiple landings and take-offs and additional Israel excursions. Browse some suggested scenic helicopter flights and allow us to create the perfect experience just for you!
Northern Israel Helicopter Trip
- Helicopter ride includes views of Tel Aviv, Ceaserea, Haifa, Akko, Rosh Hanikra, Lebanon Border, Mount Hermon. Excursion includes tour the old city walls in Akko and dining.
- Flight: 1.5 hours
Dead Sea and Masada Helicopter Tour
- Rent a helicopter to fly from Tel Aviv to Masada to see the ancient fortress from above. Excursion includes a salty swim in the Dead Sea, spa treatments and luxurious dining. Fly back to Tel Aviv feeling like a newly rejuvenated person.
- Flight: 2 hours
Southern Israel Helicopter Trip
- Charter a helicopter from Tel Aviv to Be’er Sheva, the Negev Craters and Sde Boker. Excursion includes a tour of Ben-Gurion College, Jeep tours through natural craters and an exploration of Israel’s local farm culture.
- Flight: 2.5 hours
Sea of Galilee Helicopter Tour
- Helicopter tour includes view of Tel Aviv, Ceaserea, the Green Line, Israel’s West Bank barrier, Megiddo, Mount Tavor and Nazareth. Excursion includes a sailing voyage in the Sea of Galilee, visit to the ancient churches and a delicious meal at Kibbutz Genosar
- Flight 1.5 hours
Jerusalem Helicopter Flight
- Hire a helicopter to transport you from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Excursion includes a tour through the Old City to the Western Wall, Tower of David, Kotel Tunnels, the David Fortress and the Jewish Quarter. Visit the Holocaust Memorial, Yad Vashem, and enjoy lunch or dinner before flying back to Tel Aviv.
- Flight: 1.5 hours
- Twin Engine AS 355 “Twin Star” Eurocopter – 6 passengers
- Single Engine AS 350 A-Star Eurocopter – 5 passengers
- Single engine Bell 206 helicopter – 4 passengers
- VIP Robinson R44 – 4 passengers
All helicopters boast high performance capability and luxurious interiors – ideal VIP helicopters even for Israel’s most extreme conditions and climates.
Please contact us